Tru Workout January with Brooklyn Tank
Core & Abdominal Workout with Brooklyn Tank
3-4 sets rest 10 seconds in between each exercise with a 30 second to 1minute rest after each total set.
1) ? 30 second forearm plank, 30 second leaning plank. 1 minute ( squeeze abdominals and breath out when your body is leaning forward.) _
3) ? Scuba crunches – 1 minute (tighten abdominals)
4) ? Oblique twist – 1 minute ( lightly squeeze abdominals) breath.
5) ? Vertical leg toe touches – 1 minute (breath out when reaching for your toes)
Tru Workout February with Brooklyn Tank
Quick 15 minute total body home workout.
1) ? forearm plank – 1 minute ( squeeze glutes)
2) ? jumprope (Tank jumprope) or in place with alternating high knees for 30 seconds.
3) ? mountain climbers – 30 seconds ( Squeeze abdominals)
4) ? jumping lunges – 30 seconds.
5) ? push-ups – 1 minute. As many as you can do in the minute.
6) ? bicycle crunches – 1 minute.
Complete 3 Sets with a 30 second – 60 second rest after each set. Try not to rest after each exercise, only rest after set.
Tru Workout Stronger Wrists with Brooklyn Tank
Tru Workout March with Brooklyn Tank
Try this quick and effective 15 minute beginner level home workout.
3 sets with a 30 to 60 seconds rest after each set try not to rest in between each exercise.
- forearm plank to push-up plank. One minute
- pulsing jumping squat. One minute
- stepping lunge forward and back alternate at 30 seconds. One minute total
- scuba crunches. one minute
- wide grip push-ups if to difficult to do perform on your knees/thighs as shown in the video. One Minute