- 30g Tru Supplements Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie protein powder
- 10g Coconut Flour
- 85g tofu yogurt or tofu pudding
- 60ml waterMakes 3 servingsMacros 1 serving 10p/2f/4c
To make this cookie butter sandwich
- Double serving of cookie butter
- 5g Cocoa nibs or Enjoy mini chocolate chips
- Dark Chocolate Covered rice cakes1 sandwich 22p/13f/29
Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. The mixture will set fairly quickly. Especially if you use the pudding since it’s a bit thicker. Place it in the freezer to set fast – 10-15min, or in the refrigerator for 30min. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
If you try this recipe, please tag me in your posts on social media @lafemmevegan I’d love to see your creations!