Tru Workout January with Brooklyn Tank
Core & Abdominal Workout with Brooklyn Tank
3-4 sets rest 10 seconds in between each exercise with a 30 second to 1minute rest after each total set.
1) ? 30 second forearm plank, 30 second leaning plank. 1 minute ( squeeze abdominals and breath out when your body is leaning forward.) _
3) ? Scuba crunches – 1 minute (tighten abdominals)
4) ? Oblique twist – 1 minute ( lightly squeeze abdominals) breath.
5) ? Vertical leg toe touches – 1 minute (breath out when reaching for your toes)
Tru Workout February with Brooklyn Tank
Quick 15 minute total body home workout.
1) ? forearm plank – 1 minute ( squeeze glutes)
2) ? jumprope (Tank jumprope) or in place with alternating high knees for 30 seconds.
3) ? mountain climbers – 30 seconds ( Squeeze abdominals)
4) ? jumping lunges – 30 seconds.
5) ? push-ups – 1 minute. As many as you can do in the minute.
6) ? bicycle crunches – 1 minute.
Complete 3 Sets with a 30 second – 60 second rest after each set. Try not to rest after each exercise, only rest after set.
Tru Workout Stronger Wrists with Brooklyn Tank
Tru Workout March with Brooklyn Tank
Try this quick and effective 15 minute beginner level home workout.
3 sets with a 30 to 60 seconds rest after each set try not to rest in between each exercise.
- forearm plank to push-up plank. One minute
- pulsing jumping squat. One minute
- stepping lunge forward and back alternate at 30 seconds. One minute total
- scuba crunches. one minute
- wide grip push-ups if to difficult to do perform on your knees/thighs as shown in the video. One Minute
Tru Workout 500 Half Burpee Challenge with Brooklyn Tank
Tru Workout May with Brooklyn Tank
Perform this circuit for 4 sets without rest after each exercise, only rest 30-60 seconds after each circuit. Push yourself do as many reps you can in each exercise time limit.
- Bicycle air crunches – 1 minute
- V – Sit ups – 30 seconds
- Squats – 1 minute
- Jumping squats – 30 seconds
- Pulsing clapping push-ups – 30 seconds.
- ^ if clapping push-ups are too difficult, perform the push-ups on your knees.
Tru Workout May with Brooklyn Tank Plank Ladder Drill
- Begin ladder drill with a one arm high side plank. hold for 10 seconds
- Moderate level – 1 side tap push-up – 10 second high plank hold, 2 side tap push-ups – 10 seconds high plank hold on opposite side. up to 5 total reps and then back down to 1 repetition. Making it 25 push-ups with 50 seconds of high side plank Hold.
- Advanced level – ladder drill up to 10 repetitions and back down. Making it 100 push-ups with 100 second high plank holds on each side.