Muffins are one of the best things to make for meal prep. They’re portable and can be eaten as breakfast or as a snack. You can eat them at room temp or pop them in the microwave for a few seconds for that straight out of the oven warmth.
- 1 cup oat/brown rice flour
- 3 Vanilla Cream, Tru Supplements Protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt (can be substituted for vegan yogurt)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 egg whites ( or ¾ banana smashed if you’re vegan)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 ℉
Put all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until blended.
Combine all wet ingredients and ½ of the blueberries in a smaller bowl and stir until blended.
Fill each muffin cup insert 1/2–3/4 full.
Sprinkle remaining blueberries over batter.
Bake about 15 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool before eating or storing.